Eritrean News – Tigrinya:
– President holds talk with high-level Sudanese government delegation;
– Eritrean New relics discovered in Adulis;
– Health Ministry’s branch in Southern Red Sea region registers significant outcome regarding promoting community health;
– Eritrean female students in Sudan’s Ahfad University stage exhibition depicting Eritrean culture and lifestyle;
– Inhabitants of Segeneiti sub-zone engage in soil and water conservation undertaking.
More videos of Eri-TV @ www.eritrea-tv.net or www.youtube.com/EritreanTVNews.
Eritrean News – Tigrinya – 28 January 2014 – Eri-TV
United Nations Human Rights team visits Eritrea – Madote
Eritrean Hateta – New Year 2014 – Haddish Amet
Eritrea-Chat.Com is an website for Eritreans and friends of Eritrea around the globe with a lot of entertainment, news, culture, history, music, movie, documentation, knowledge, niqhat and many more things about Eritrea or is connected to Eritrea.
This website was founded in 2007 to become an Chat platform for Eritreans around the globe but ended up as an Entertainment and News website.
Eritrea is an country in the horn of Africa and is located between Djibouti, Ethiopia and Sudan. Eritrea got his name because the sea is called Red Sea after that and also known during the roman empire as the kingdom Adulis, Midri Bahre and Bahre Negash.
more information Accept
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.