Eritrean News: National Holidays of Eritrea in 2016. For non reader of Geez/Tigrigna letters scroll down under the picture you will find an translation of the Geez/Tigrinya letters.
1. January – New Year
7. January – Eritrean Orthodox Christmas – Beal Ldet
20 January – Baptism of Christ – Beal Timket
8. March – Womans Day – Ahgerawi Mealti Dekinistiyo
29. April – Arbi Sekelet
1. May – Worker’s Day – Mealti Serahtenjatat
1. May – Fasika 24. May – Independence Day – Mealti Natzinet
20. June – Martyrs Day – Mealti Semaatat
6. July – Eid Al Fatr (maybe not exactly the date)
1. September – Bahti Meskerem – Medjemar Bretawi Qalsi
11. September – Qudus Yohannes
12. September – Eid Al Adha (maybe not exactly the date)
27. September – Meskel
12. December – Born of Ali Nebi – Mewlid Alinebi
25. December – Christmas
Timket – Eritrean Orthodox Christian Celebration of Epiphany
Video of Attempted Rape by Eritrean Teen in Germany
Eritrea-Chat.Com is an website for Eritreans and friends of Eritrea around the globe with a lot of entertainment, news, culture, history, music, movie, documentation, knowledge, niqhat and many more things about Eritrea or is connected to Eritrea.
This website was founded in 2007 to become an Chat platform for Eritreans around the globe but ended up as an Entertainment and News website.
Eritrea is an country in the horn of Africa and is located between Djibouti, Ethiopia and Sudan. Eritrea got his name because the sea is called Red Sea after that and also known during the roman empire as the kingdom Adulis, Midri Bahre and Bahre Negash.
more information Accept
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.