Eritrean News – Tigrinya:
– Ambassador Ali Ibrahim meets Chairman of Qatar’s Olympic Committee;
– 5th Grassroots-level Children’s Football Festival of Central region conducted with enthusiasm;
– Commander of Police Force calls on students to prove competence vis-à-vis knowledge and new technology;
– Residents of Tessenei conducting extensive preparation for rain-fed farming;
– NUEW members in Norway reiterate readiness to step up input in State affairs;
– Seminar conducted in Forto-Sawa sub-zone with a view to promoting number of school registration;
– Administrator of Central Denkalia sub-zone conducts discussion regarding proper land use with Eddi inhabitants;
More videos of Eri-TV @ www.eritrea-tv.net or www.youtube.com/EritreanTVNews.
Eritrea-Chat.Com is an website for Eritreans and friends of Eritrea around the globe with a lot of entertainment, news, culture, history, music, movie, documentation, knowledge, niqhat and many more things about Eritrea or is connected to Eritrea.
This website was founded in 2007 to become an Chat platform for Eritreans around the globe but ended up as an Entertainment and News website.
Eritrea is an country in the horn of Africa and is located between Djibouti, Ethiopia and Sudan. Eritrea got his name because the sea is called Red Sea after that and also known during the roman empire as the kingdom Adulis, Midri Bahre and Bahre Negash.
more information Accept
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.