Eritrean Interview of President Isaias Afewerki on 28 December 2012 by Eritrea TV.
H.E. President Isaias Afwerki will conduct an extensive interview with the national media outlets at 8:00 PM on Friday, 28 December 2012, on the occasion of the New Year.
The President’s interview would highlight the following issues:
* The progress registered in national development programs vis-à-vis the objective development yardsticks
* National and sectorial programs as well as plans drawn up with a view to making 2013 “a year of higher integrated development achievements”
* Revision of policies and proclamations for quality transformation
* Enhancement of capital potential and human as well as technological capacity, besides the upgrading of productivity and management
* Political and diplomatic developments and the opportunities and challenges thereof
* The Horn of Africa: Regional state of affairs and future scenarios
* Eritrea’s stance and outlook as regards tackling the problems of the Horn region, in addition to regional and global challenges
Furthermore, the President would give in-depth and extensive analysis on other significant issues.