Eritrean news: Solar Power Opportunities – Eritrea
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Solar Power Opportunities – Eritrea” report to their offering.
Eritrea had 1 megawatt of installed solar capacity in 2012, unchanged from the prior year. This represented 28.6% of all renewable capacity, 0.7% of total (conventional + renewable) capacity and generated 2 gigawatthours of electricity. The outlook for 2017 is 1 megawatt of installed solar capacity, ranking solar in 2nd place out of all renewable power sectors. Compared to other solar markets, Eritrea ranked #50 worldwide and #3 within Africa for installed solar capacity.
There are so many opportunities to invest in solar power around the World. But how do you decide where to invest? Which are the most attractive markets, both in terms of solar power fundamentals and the general business environment?
This report, Solar Power Opportunities – Eritrea, provides a comparative framework for analysing the potential attractiveness of the solar power market in Eritrea and for assessing macro conditions, access to market, national energy policy, growth potential of renewable energy and infrastructure considerations relative to other markets across Africa and the World.
The report provides both a detailed analysis of solar power capacity and generation trends in Eritrea, a review of the policy landscape, a SWOT analysis and coverage of over 100 market and business variables that define the opportunities of investing in the solar market in Eritrea compared to other regional or World markets.
Key Data Points
- – Installed Capacity (Total, Per Capita, Per Gdp, Per Sq Km)
- – Added Capacity
- – Net Generation
- – % Of Total Capacity
- – % Of Renewable Capacity
- – % Of Non-Hydro Renewable Capacity
- – % Net Generation
- – 1 Year Growth Rates %
- – 5 Year Compound Annual Growth Rates %
- – Capacity : Generation Ratios
- – Capacity Factors
- – Policy Landscape Covering Regulatory Policies And Incentives, Fiscal Incentives And Public Financing
- – Swot Analysis
- – 31 Market Variables In 4 Categories : Total Power, Renewables, Solar Market, Network
- – 71 Business Variables In 12 Categories : Security, Social, Technological, Economic, Political, Trade, Barriers To Trade, Legislative, Policy, Incentives, Operations And Financing”
Key Topics Covered:
- About Attractiveness
- Executive Summary
- Market Attractiveness
- Trends in solar capacity
- Policy Landscape
- SWOT analysis
- Business Attractiveness
- About Attractiveness – category descriptions
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
For more information visit (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/696n3b/solar_power)
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Solar Power